torsdag, februar 02, 2006

From peace to trouble













A week ago I was in the West Bank, a peaceful trip to Bethlehem, a monastary, an old castle. We were welcomed as kings, thay were all happy to se Norwegians, and asked us to tell all our friends to come back to visit....

This week in the Palestinian Authority:



Not exactly the smartest thing to do if you want Norwegees to come back...

I do not want to post a picture of Muhammed here, but if I did, what would happen?

Mullah Krekar says in Aftenposten today that now there is a war.... Is this the clash of civilizations?

2 Comments:

At februar 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonym said...

I really loved your blog. Well, I dont speak norweggian, but I loved your photos and your comments in english. Take care, I hope you dont mind my comment!

 
At februar 03, 2006, Blogger Tor Gunnar said...

he he...

You better watch out buddy - don't make fun of the followers of 'the prophet'!

I guess they would love to have us back - to be hostages I mean...

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home